Dedicated Personal Injury Lawyers In The Chicagoland Area
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
Peter started his law career as an insurance defense attorney, representing people and businesses with insurance, who were accused of injuring others by their wrongful actions in court. The insurance company hires and pays the attorney to represent and defend the alleged wrongdoer in a court action for money damages. Peter had an almost perfect record of success defending his clients in jury trials and obtained more than 30 not guilty verdicts favoring his clients.
In 1997, Peter switched sides and dedicated himself exclusively to representing those who were wronged by others in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The insurance agencies that Peter once defended are the institutions that he fights against on behalf of injured clients. Analyzing a case from a defense perspective as well as a Plaintiff’s perspective helps Peter capitalize on the strengths and weaknesses of a Personal injury or Wrongful Death case, earning Peter a high record of success in winning money damages for his injured clients.
Peter has applied his experience, strength and hope, as well as a knowledge of the law, persistence and hard work, to many different types of accident, wrongful death and injury cases. He has represented injured clients from all walks of life, in accident cases involving:
- Motor vehicles, pedestrians, bicycles, motorcycles, trucks, boats and barges
- Bus and Public Transportation
- Construction accidents
- Elevator, escalator & mechanical malfunctions
- Fires and explosions
- Medical malpractice
- Attacks and injuries caused by Dogs and Animals
- Food poisoning
The types of injuries that Peter has litigated include:
- Death from drowning, explosions, fire, motor vehicle accidents, food poisoning, murder, drunk driving, falls, medical malpractice
- Brain injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Fractures, tears, scars, and many other traumatic injuries.
Peter received his law degree from De Paul University College of Law in Chicago where he graduated at the top of his class. Peter earned his undergraduate degree in English and Spanish literature from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois and also spent one year studying at the University of Sevilla in Seville, Spain. Peter is bilingual in Spanish and English. In his spare time, Peter enjoys the company of his wife, Martha and their four children. He also enjoys cycling, herpetology, camping, hiking, fishing and a good story.
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- Major: English and Spanish Literature
- Illinois, 1990
- California, 1989
- Selected as Super Lawyers – Ranked in the Top 5% in the State of Illinois by fellow Peers